The guys are back for another informative and entertaining episode of Corporate Coke & Smack Podcast. We thank our faithful listeners and for anyone sharing our content with their family & friends. We aim to better our community with each episode.
On this episode we discussed the following topics:
- Binance cutting their crypto fees
- Investing in Series I bonds
- How gas prices are determined (refinery to the gas pump)
- Plan B surge in response to Roe vs Wade ruling
- Current state of the logistics industry
- Ferrari Truck on the way (luxury brands not needing advertising)
plus much more!
If you love the podcast, make sure you leave us a review on Apple Podcasts. Also go cop some merch from www.ccsmackpodcast.com. New items in stock! Tune in on any one of the links below: